Thursday, February 21, 2008

Packed and ready...


So this is it, we are all packed and ready for our trip to Tbilisi, the Republic of Georgia. Today at 12:55 Carmen, Chandler, Brent and myself will board the plane, returning March 3rd. I really thought that I was going to have to bag the trip; several of my family came down with this terrible virus a few days ago, we've been sick as dogs for several days now. But thankfully we have some really good prayer warriors at our church, and they ave prayed us back to health! We are going to visit Dennis and Korine Holt and their kids, who oversee a Discipleship Training School in Tbilisi. Brent and i will be doing some teaching, Chandler will help with the worship, and Carmen will be there for the young ladies that attend the school. We are excited to see what God is going to do - please keep us in your prayers! I'll post some updates on the blog to let you all know how our trip is going Pastor Clay

No comments: