Friday, November 12, 2010

In His Presence...

Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house. Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.  Hebrews 3:1-4  (NIV)

This Sunday we'll be holding communion together as a church, which I am really excited about! 

One of the things I have noticed in life (as the years click by) is that it is easy to fall into a routine.  For instance:  On the second Sunday of the month, we take communion. We do it every month.  Some months I notice it a few days earlier, and I'll have to somehow "fit it in" to the service.

This month I am feeling led to reduce the message time, and increase the time we spend with the Lord, to seek His face and enter into His presence.  I am really looking forward to it, and I hope you are as well.

See you Sunday!

… till the whole world hears,

Pastor Clay

No comments: