Saturday, January 26, 2008

Moving On


So, we have finally finished the book of Revelation! What a incredible ride it has been. It took nine months to go through this book, and I have to say that I learned more than anyone. I wonder sometimes if the Lord didn't put me into the ministry just to work on me. (We have put the entire Revelation teaching series on our web site, CLICK HERE)

Thing is, where do you go from here? After walking through the incredible things that the Lord has for us (I.E. Christians), and then it all tops of with being in heaven for, like, eternity with GOD... How do you top that?

You don't. You move on the the next book of God's word, as we systematically go through the bible. God will have awesome treasures of truth and wisdom for us!

In the interim I will be sharing some things that God has put on my heart regarding this next year. Areas that we can strengthen, and ways we can be more of a "light" to this city of Wilmington!

Stay tuned, cause I'll post the things that I share on this blog...

Pastor Clay

No comments: